青蛙对人有益处-Frogs Are Good for us
来源:中小作文发布时间:2012-08-03
Last Saturday Wang Ping went to the fields to catch frogs.Soon he caught a full bag of them. He felt very pleased because he thought he would make a lot of money after he sold them.
A few days later, he went to the fields again. But he was surprised this time. When he went up, a crowd of insects attacked him. While crying, he threw his net and bag away, and ran away as fast as possible.
上星期六,王平去田野抓青蛙。不久他就抓了满满一袋子。他很愉快,因为他可以卖了它们拿到不少钱。几天以后他又去了那个地方,这次让他大吃一惊。成群的蚊虫向他袭来。他一边尖叫着一边扔掉网子和包,飞快地逃跑了。
Wang Ping wanted to catch frogs. He thought he could sell them and got much money. So he went to the fields to catch frogs.He caught and caught. Soon he caught a full bag of them. When he counted the frogs, he was very happy. He seemed to have a lot of money in his bag. He could buy something interesting to play and something nice to eat. Suddenly he saw crowds of insects attacking him. He ran away as fast as possible, but there were too many to shake off. He cried, "Get away! Get away! I don't want to see you.
"What's the matter?" someone shook him. He opened his eyes. His mother was standing by his bed. It was a dream. He decided not to catch frogs any longer.
王平想去逮青蛙。他认为他可以把青蛙卖了,挣不少钱。于是他去了野外。他抓呀抓呀,抓了满满一袋青蛙。他数着青蛙,简直太高兴了。他似乎看见自己口袋里全是钱。他可以买好玩儿的,买好吃的。
突然,成群成群的蚊蝇向他袭来。他拼命逃跑,但蚊蝇太多了无法摆脱。他哭喊着:“走开!走开,我不愿意见到你们。” “怎么啦?”有人摇着他,他睁开眼睛,只见妈站在床边。原来是个 梦。他决定不再去抓青蛙了。
A few days later, he went to the fields again. But he was surprised this time. When he went up, a crowd of insects attacked him. While crying, he threw his net and bag away, and ran away as fast as possible.
上星期六,王平去田野抓青蛙。不久他就抓了满满一袋子。他很愉快,因为他可以卖了它们拿到不少钱。几天以后他又去了那个地方,这次让他大吃一惊。成群的蚊虫向他袭来。他一边尖叫着一边扔掉网子和包,飞快地逃跑了。
Wang Ping wanted to catch frogs. He thought he could sell them and got much money. So he went to the fields to catch frogs.He caught and caught. Soon he caught a full bag of them. When he counted the frogs, he was very happy. He seemed to have a lot of money in his bag. He could buy something interesting to play and something nice to eat. Suddenly he saw crowds of insects attacking him. He ran away as fast as possible, but there were too many to shake off. He cried, "Get away! Get away! I don't want to see you.
"What's the matter?" someone shook him. He opened his eyes. His mother was standing by his bed. It was a dream. He decided not to catch frogs any longer.
王平想去逮青蛙。他认为他可以把青蛙卖了,挣不少钱。于是他去了野外。他抓呀抓呀,抓了满满一袋青蛙。他数着青蛙,简直太高兴了。他似乎看见自己口袋里全是钱。他可以买好玩儿的,买好吃的。
突然,成群成群的蚊蝇向他袭来。他拼命逃跑,但蚊蝇太多了无法摆脱。他哭喊着:“走开!走开,我不愿意见到你们。” “怎么啦?”有人摇着他,他睁开眼睛,只见妈站在床边。原来是个 梦。他决定不再去抓青蛙了。
更多精彩文章
- My Table Lamp,My Table Lamp范文
- My Daily Routine,My Daily Routine范文
- Times Supermarket,Times Supermarket范文
- My Hero,My Hero范文
- The Snoring Tree,The Snoring Tree范文
- A Teacher Always In A Skirt,A Teacher Always In A Skirt范文
- I Don’t Like Spring,I Don’t Like Spring范文
- Shirley,Shirley范文
- Why Do We Go To School?,Why Do We Go To School?范文
- As Long As…,As Long As…范文
- 我的物理老师(My Physics Teacher)
- 温暖的花(Warm Flowers)
- 我喜欢音乐(I like music)
- 我的背包(My Backpack)
- 我是这样学习英语的-I Learn English Like This