妈妈,不要再打我了-Spare the Rod,Mom
来源:网络整理发布时间:2015-05-03
我妈妈对我非常严格,她几乎让我把所有的时间都用于学习。如果我在考试中得了高分,她就奖励我。但每当我考得不好的时候,她便小棍子伺候。她的教育哲学就是“孩子不打不成器”。可我确实知道学习的重要性。妈妈,总是那样惩罚我不会有任何好的效果,那只能扼杀我学习的兴趣。你能理解么,妈妈?
My mom is strict with me very much. She makes me study almost all the time. When I get high marks in the exam, she awards me. But when I get low marks, she beats me. She only knows, "spare the rod and spoil the child." But I do know the importance of study. To always punish me that way can do no good, mom. It can only kill my interests in studying. Can you understand, mom?
My mom is strict with me very much. She makes me study almost all the time. When I get high marks in the exam, she awards me. But when I get low marks, she beats me. She only knows, "spare the rod and spoil the child." But I do know the importance of study. To always punish me that way can do no good, mom. It can only kill my interests in studying. Can you understand, mom?
更多精彩文章
- 为妈妈打工-Work for My Mother
- 给爸爸妈妈的信-A Letter to My Parents
- 严厉的妈妈-My Strict Mother
- 我的妈妈是我的朋友
- 我爱你,妈妈I Love You, Mum!
- 妈妈,请相信我吧-Mom,Please Trust Me Again!
- Mom, Please Give Me More Time-妈妈,请再多给我一些时间
- 我的妈妈-My Mother
- 为妈妈打工-Working for My Mother
- Birthday Presents for My Mother-给妈妈的生日礼物
- 我的物理老师(My Physics Teacher)
- 温暖的花(Warm Flowers)
- 我喜欢音乐(I like music)
- 我是这样学习英语的-I Learn English Like This
- 我的背包(My Backpack)